Maple Leaves - Change from HTML Code

This is Description, Write it from HTML Code

About Me

My photo
Arlo.ty for visiting my blog Oo..Raymond chong is a 15 years old boy having PMR stay in a normal life..This blog is about my friend and my life

Wish list

  • ~A trip to HK,Jepun
  • ~Beautifull shirt
  • ~Many As in exam
  • ~Macbook air
  • ~Ipod phone

view counter

Chat box^^


ShoutMix chat widget

Friends

  • ~Amanda
  • ~Angelina
  • ~Andy
  • ~Amelia
  • ~Cheyenne
  • ~Chung yi
  • ~Cindy
  • ~Cynthia
  • ~Eric
  • ~Edmund
  • ~Fook oon
  • ~gRASON
  • ~Huan yih
  • ~Huey may
  • ~June
  • ~James
  • ~Jason
  • ~Kenny
  • ~Kevin
  • ~Kher tsin
  • ~Li juin
  • ~Li wei
  • ~Lim jia wei
  • ~Lionel
  • ~Mei chai
  • ~Melissa
  • ~Meng sui
  • ~Nicholas
  • ~Nian shan
  • ~Nicole
  • ~Nick
  • ~Peih shan
  • ~Peng shen
  • ~Rachel ooi
  • ~Rachel lim
  • ~Selina
  • ~Sha lan
  • ~Sherwin
  • ~Shun
  • ~Shen kai
  • ~Shun fung
  • ~Su ann
  • ~Sylvia
  • ~Sharon
  • ~Tze ming
  • ~Tze yang
  • ~Tin peng
  • ~Twe wei
  • ~Vincent
  • ~Wayman
  • ~Xin yuan
  • ~Yan kai
  • ~Yan hong
  • ~Yan bin
  • ~Yong sian
  • ~Yong chun

pic..

pic..
wow..full with grill fish ^^

lonelyday

14-4-09
tuesday

2day so sian and so lonely haiz...no ppl sms me de haiz sian haiz..just a normal day loh nth to do eh just go school normal ar school so less homework de haha..after school sleep til 2hours wake le so blur de haiz after wake my friend call me go ply game folo him go ply half and hours haiz so tired after that go take dinner with my parent at bali hai we eat for 300++ so exp but the taste look good haha..after finish dinner we went to starbucks take 1 cup of coffee yesh i try the new coffee the taste look geli loh i wont go there drink that coffee again haiz..when reach home time i call the gal again haha talk to her so happy nia,but the sad thing is she dun 1 be my gf haiz my 2nd times le sob nia..i few like lazy to find liou just be lonely batter T.T